We have noted that the various personalities depicted by the whole appear to be having / developing personal characteristics, some which appear to be bordering on symptomatic OCD; e.g. the “Author’s” tendency to add such nomenclature as “Elvis has left the building.
This record transcribes notes left to me on my (imaginary) ‘desk’ by our esteemed and most valuable component, the Notetaker, aka “Professor”, as well as input from various entities as we go.
This record is being created so that others (meaning exterior audience members; aka “The Reader”), may have a better idea of “who” is talking about “what” and “when”. These visual cues may play an important role in sorting this DID being out; and may be of use during further analysis.
While these notes are being presented to you, ‘The Reader’, they are also an attempt on the part of ‘The Others’ to sort things out in our on-going attempt at self-therapy in order to achieve fuller integration. It is recognized by the system that full integration is impossible; however, given current and past circumstance, the system appears to be attempting to correct itself for smoother functioning, increased output, and to create a more efficient, faster, and more creative thinking mode. In short: these notes are for “us” as well. (I find myself suppressing an Elvis statement; an interesting side effect of these various personality types and styles.) (clearing throat).
Style Analysis, Based Upon Personality and/or Conglomeration Type:
- Jeff: Poetic style; using ryhme, rhythm, and alliteration. In short, this young man SINGS (the body and mind electric! – author’s note.) Uses a free-flowing, creative style and informal language writing skills.
- The “Group”, aka “Crowd”: Typically comments from this assemblage of members are stated with CAPS, or in case of suppression (by the Author), appear as a Capitalized Word.
- Author: uses common phrases typically heard on visual or audio media stations which have become common place among (typically), the older American public; e.g. “Elvis has left the building”, and “News at 11:00”, or “News Flash”. When the Reader (or I/we) see this, we understand that the Author had a hand in Editing.
Note: The phrases seem to refer to certain types of mental activity regarding states of consciousness, as listed below:
- News At 11:00: Indicates that the Author has sense a new realization on the part of the Group or others; due to time restraints, the fact he/we only have two hands, and there are many entities trying to access the keyboard, he is able to restrict such input by letting them know their issues will be appropriately addressed in the future (hence, “News at 11:00)
- “Elvis has left the Building”: According to my research, “Elvis” is a pseudonym the Author has been using; I am informed that may change. “the Building” appears to be a reference to the ability or desire to ‘control’ through writing. Typically this indicates the Author is either a) done talking, or b) has ceded control to another entity.
THE CREATIVE ELEMENT:
(Note: this appears to be THE most important element of the whole. THIS would explain why the original being, M1, was able to develop multiple personalities.)
The creative element is not a component; indeed, it appears to be the source of all things. Being such; it appears that it is present in some degree in every entity of this being. Characteristics of the CREATIVE BEING are:
- Uses visual, and sometimes vivid symbolism, analogies, puns, double meanings, and other creative literary devices.
- Appears to have a strong fondness or desire to use the above; especially symbolism
*Note on Creative Element: this element is central to our being (apparently). It has existed since the beginning. It is part of the young child. It includes, but is not limited to, artistic endeavors in the Graphics / Visual Arts, sculpting (rarely, materials are hard to get, takes time), and currently creative writing. It also seems to play a major role in:
- Technical Problem Solving (e.g. M2’s “Fix and Repair” Duties)
- Supporting Others in their work by: a) consulting with the Notetaker for facts and data, and then making intuitive cross-linked deductions based upon its ability to ‘link’ the minds of the group, or various members of the group in order to come up with new and novel solutions for problem fixes. (Yes: we are very innovative.)
Note: While other components are able to “cross-link”, and even “conglomerate”, they are unable to “create” without the Creative component.
That’s all for now, folks!
Perhaps more news on this at 11:00.
Author: Elvis is leaving the building
Jeff: See ya! (struggling NOW with others to step forward and say “goodbye in their own way as part of OUR continuing struggle to survive, thrive, and get better). Pardon if some don’t talk?
The Kid: hello. bye.
Scientist: End of Report. (add Elvis’s ‘thank-you’)
Matt (s0-called ‘damned’ teen): shut up wtf do you think you’re doing?
(jeff nods his head; acknowledging this one’s anger.)
and . . .
thank you very much, LOL! Elvis has left the building. (He has ‘outed’, me, LOL! Gonna choke myself with laughing or cryin’ we’ll see!)