As per Hobbler’s game, I am going to tell you 9 facts about myself or something I have done – and one lie (though those are really hard to do.) But I’ll try. You guess which one is not true – if you can
- I was a judge at a trial where I was guilty of the crime the defendant was charged with.
- I dissected flies under a microscope in my bedroom.
- I had two poems published by Time when I was 15.
- I was born after WWII in a German hospital to American parents and disappeared.
- Mosquitoes and ticks used to die after biting me from something in my blood.
- I was voted one of the top 3 artists in my high school.
- I’ve parachuted out of a plane at 30,000 feet.
- I learned to use the main guns of a Huey Cobra when I was 13.
- I sabotaged a military installation used to guide airplanes in when i was 12.
- After getting bit by a cat I got the rabies series but the cat caught a disease from me and died.
Only one is a lie. The rest are all true. You figure it out.