I’m just about convinced: you can’t grow up until you’ve gone insane. For most people this occurs around puberty; for some a bit earlier – but nobody escapes the game. After all, think of it: all the things you’ve been told.
- Love yourself. (Narcassist!)
- Give generously (sucker . . . )
- To thine own self be true (but to everyone else? Put on a false face and lie!)
- Speak up . . . but shut up and listen good.
- Sex is bad. But it’s good. (A LOT of confusion there!)
- This is for you own good (then why the pain?)
- Have faith! (there is no god, or god is dead, depending on what you heard).
- Get there on time! (Slow down and smell the roses.)
- The human body is a beautiful thing – but they’ll put you in jail for running around naked.
- It’s art. It’s not.
- Life is precious. Now go kill the weeds and spray for bugs . . .
- Save lives by dropping bombs (airpower theory).
- If they’re going to heaven, why are you so sad? (a puzzling issue right there.)
- Be yourself – but agree with us.
- Everyone is unique just like everyone else.
- Don’t be too happy; don’t be too sad: in either instance they’ll lock you up (read about CERT training and what the Nat’l Institute for Mental Heath decides).
- Be happy – but not overjoyed (that’s what got me 1013’d).
- Tell the truth but make up a lie when you’re telling them about me.
- Everyone’s crazy but me.
- There’s a deadline everyone gets excited about, but nobodies going to die.
- Religion that preach love spawn hate and the participants are always on the side of ‘good’. (Just ask ’em.)
- Take care of your pets but let the children starve elsewhere in the world.
- Human life is valuable. That’s why we should kill them (the enemy).
- Hurry up!
- Slow down.
- Work hard (sucker again).
- Knowledge is power. (No – money is. And knowing how to manipulate people is the greatest power in the world.)
- Conserve! (you don’t have enough savings)
- Spend! (the economy is tanking due to consumer fear)
- Don’t use gas! Use propane instead!
- Burn your food for fuel then complain about high prices on corn.
- Make the USA business friendly by taxing industry some more.
- Pay people to stay home and not work – and if they start working, take their money from them (welfare system, unemployment benefits, SSDI just to name a few . . . plus income taxes on it all . . .)
- Being fat is okay but cigarettes and fried food aren’t.
- Marijuana is illegal but alcohol (which kills 75,000 people each year in the US alone) is just fine.
- Burning coal is somehow clean.
- What goes around comes around (what BS.)
- You’ll get it in the end. (But . . . doesn’t everyone?)
- If heaven is so good, why is it nobody is in a rush to get there? Why have a survival instinct at all?
- God made man in his own image . . . well, what about woman? Where’d she come from?
- Women are from Venus, men are from Mars. Tell me: what planet are we on?
- Be a leader . . . now follow me . . .
- Speak your own mind (but I’ll hate you for it if you say something bad)
- Speak up!
- Quiet down.
- Don’t hate . . .
- Don’t you hate this?
This is the reason you lose your mind: too many conflicting attitudes, between your decisions from the heart, from the mind – from the society you are in; from your own genes.
From your own family; your opinions, your communities, religions, churches, crowds; schools, amphitheaters, radios, television . . . all these conflicting ‘things’ wrestling for your mind’s control . . .
Make up your own mind! (I’m going to make it up for you; you have to do what I am saying: it is in the rules and law.)
Explore! But don’t go into those woods; there might be danger there . . .
Seek and ye shall find (but too much knowledge can be a bad thing.)
Look inside! Look out!
It’s no wonder we all lose our mind . . . by an early age, no doubt – at least in my case . . .
Don’t be different; don’t stand out . . .
but everyone wants to be famous.
Don’t be a smart-ass, but get good grades . . .
Don’t be an ass at all . . . but everyone’s got one, and sometimes they show it . . .
I guess I’m showing mine, LOL!
Look – but don’t touch . . .
if you touch, I might enjoy (and that’d be a sin!)
Marriage is forever until you get divorced,
and kids are through thick and thin . . .
It’s no wonder we’re all crazy,
Look at the world we’re in . . .
LOL’ing . . . okay, a bit hysterically crazy now . . .
(momma? why’s that man laughing so loud? . . .
Don’t worry child, just join the crowd . . .
he’s too happy, you see . . .
Join the crowd, grumble out loud . . .
about all the roses you see . . .)